Happy Little Doers Tricky Word Flashcards for kids have been meticulously crafted to transform the process of learning frequently used Tricky Words into an enjoyable and engaging experience!
These flashcards are a vital tool for spelling mastery of Tricky Words, otherwise known as ‘Common Exception’, ‘Red Words,’ or ’Sight Words’, and reading fluency in children aged 5-7. (year 2)
Designed with simplicity in mind, these flashcards are organized into three distinct groups, each packed with Happy Little Doers’ signature fun learning activities.
Aligned with the national curriculum, these flashcards encompass the Tricky Words and Common Exception words children are expected to learn in school. They are the ideal tool to enhance your child’s learning at home.
- 54 Tricky Words to conquer
- Easy-to-read fonts for clarity
- Simple yet engaging activities that inspire and facilitate learning
- A set of A6 double-sided cards crafted from sturdy, sustainably sourced paper stock
- Rounded corners for the comfort of little hands
- Teacher-approved for quality education
- Compliant with the National Curriculum
- 100% Plastic-free, in harmony with our commitment to the environment
- Designed and crafted with care in the UK
Brand: Happy Little Doers
Material: Paper - 100% plastic-free and printed using deinkable inks.
Dimensions: Box: 125mm W x 165mm L x 22mm D. Each card: A6 105mm x 148mm
For ages: 5-7 years (year 2)
UKCA tested to UK Toy Safety Standards