A 2-pack of glass feeding bottles available in 120ml (newborn up to 3 months) and 240ml (3+ months). The bottles have a natural rubber teat with an anti-colic valve and a leak-proof dust cover.
HEVEA Baby glass milk bottles are made from the highest quality, pure borosilicate glass, which is both heat and thermal shock resistant. The glass does not react with the content of the bottle, and no substances can get into the food. This means that after the bottle has been cleaned, the milk will not taste or smell of previous content.
- 100% pure borosilicate glass bottle
- Does not leach toxic chemicals
- Highly hygienic, due to the smooth and non-porous surface
- Taste and odour free, no substances can get into the food/ liquid
- Screw caps is white and produced from non-toxic and eco-friendly
- 100% pure Natural Rubber
- BPA, Phthalates and PVC free
- Anti-colic valve
- Use for milk or water
- One-piece moulded – highly hygienic
- Soft and durable. Resistant to teething/bites
Complies to safety standard EN 14350-1:2004 and US CPSIA